Prostate – the heart of male orgasms.
Unfortunately, the majority of the stronger sex know about the prostate only that it is with it that such a disease such as prostatitis is now associated – the knowledge of the prostate ends on this. Although largely, thanks to her, a man can lead her and fully enjoy the sexual life. Today we will talk about the prostate, about its functions and the roles that she plays in receiving a man of sexual pleasure. We will talk about the prostate not only as the 2nd heart of a man, but as a direct heart of male orgasms. But before talking about orgasms, let’s get along the essence of this organ, what it is at all and what is needed for.
What is a prostate?
Prostate (prostate iron) -muscle-yeling organ of cone-shaped shape the size of a walnut (or chestnut), located in the center of the male genitourinary system and is directly involved in the reproductive function, namely in the process of ejaculation orgasm formation. In more detail about its functions below.
Where is the prostate. The prostate is immediately under the bladder, enveloping the urethra (urethra), leaving the bladder. And lies the prostate gland on the pubic-cocchic muscle, which connects the lower part of the pubis to the core. As can be seen in the figure below, the back of it fits tightly to the rectum, which allows it to stimulate it through the anus, but more on that below. If you read the article as a man ends up – an ejaculation mechanism, you will understand the role of such an arrangement and its function more deeply.
The structure and features of the prostate. The prostate has an outer rather dense layer consisting of muscle and connective tissue, which is a kind of shell that gives it a shape. And inside it consists of glandular fabric, or more precisely of 30-50 smaller glands that produce prostatic juice. The prostate combines 3 channels in one. 2 seven -navigable channels flows into the urethra, through which sperm enters the urethra and is released through it and is released outward. The so -called seed tubercle is just above the merger of these channels, which, when excited, not only swells and overlaps the urethra, but plays an important role in receiving a man of pleasure during orgasm, but read more about this further. The ducts of the glands of the prostate are just below it, from which a prostatic secret from the glands is injected into the urethra, and then mixed with the sperm that came along the sewing ducts. Prostate glands and their tubes are surrounded by smooth muscles, with the help of which prostatic juice is pushed out.
This iron most often has a conical shape (tapering from top to bottom). The size of this organ is not large enough. In size, the prostate gland can be compared with walnuts, but it should be borne in mind that each man has a prostate size. Typically, by the age of 18-20, the prostate develops to its full size and quite often after 40-45 years adds a little more in size.
Distinguish 2 main functions of the prostate gland, which are described in more detail below.
1) secretory – it consists in the development of a prostatic secret, biologically active substances and hormones. More precisely:
- Prostatic juice. This juice is part of the ejaculator (end) and is 50-75% of its total volume. The function of this juice is to ensure a favorable environment for sperm survival. This alkaline juice allows you to neutralize the acidic vaginal environment dangerous for sperm. In addition, in this juice there are various auxiliary nutrients enzymes and trace elements that protect spermatozoa, improve their mobility and energy. In diseases of the prostate, the composition of this juice changes, which directly affects the quality of sperm, namely its fertilizing ability. In addition, the secret of the prostate contains such an enzyme as caliantrinase or as it is also called a prostatic specific antigen (PSA), which is involved in sperm thinning, thus providing adequate mobility spermatozoa. In the process of growing sexual excitement, the prostate begins to actively develop this juice, preparing for the ejection. As a result of this, it increases in volume and begins to fulfill its second function, namely barrier, but we will talk about it below. It is worth saying that regardless of whether the sexual life is conducted or not it is the juice (the secret of the prostate) is produced daily about 0.2 ml per day.
- Prostaglandins. In addition to prostatic juice, the prostate produces prostaglandins, which provide a tone of smooth muscles, microcirculation and thereby contribute to the active blood supply to the pelvis, and along with it the genital organs. That is, simple -haired, take a direct part in the process of erection – filling the blood of the cavernous and spongy bodies of the penis. As you know, this also affects the quality and duration of an erection. This substance also contributes to the activity of spermatozoa and prepares the female reproductive system for further implantation of the female egg in the uterus.
- Testosterone. As you remember, testosterone is the main male hormone that determines the sexual activity of a man. With the help of it, many different processes are carried out in the body, including it stimulates libido and contributes to the occurrence of an erection. Recently, more and more experts come to the conclusion that the prostate is also involved in the development of testosterone. But it is definitely known for sure that the prostate turns testosterone into its particularly active form 5 digidrotestosterone, which, together with testosterone, takes part in the inclusion of all the sexual functions of a man (erection, ejaculation, orgasm), and most importantly, is the main stimulant of the growth and division of prostate cells. Moreover, with age, the share of testosterone prostate is doubled every ten years after 20 years, and the production of it decreases. That is why the role of prostate in sexual life and the health of a man only increases with age.
2) barrier. As can be seen in the figure above in the prostate, 2 channels converge, one urethra, and two seeds through which, sperm coming from the testicles enters the urethra. The prostate in this case acts as a traffic controller, that is, when excited, it closes the channel leading from the bladder, while opening the vitian canal. I think each of the men noticed that with a standing member it would be extremely difficult to help, and with a sufficiently strong excitement it is practically not possible. This is precisely due to the fact that the prostate swells when excited, clutching the urethra, coming from the bladder. Although today’s medicine is increasingly inclined to the opinion that the urethra itself (and not a prostate) itself is compressed during sexual arousal and this is not allowing a man to help.
How the prostate works during intercourse
The mechanism is approximately the following. A man sees, hears or feels something exciting. The perception organs send signals to the brain departments responsible for the sexual function. They are coming from them for the production of testosterone, testosterone begins to activate the work of the prostate. She begins to swell and overlaps the urethra. At the same time, it begins to produce prostatic juice, as well as transform testosterone into a more active form – dihydrotestosterone, which in turn launches and supports the mechanism of erection. Read more about how and why a member gets up in men.
The role of prostate in orgasm. The prostate has a rich nervous system, which is to a certain extent, as it were, a mediator between the spinal cord and the nerve endings of the genitals, which perceive all sensations during intercourse. The seminal tubercle, located above the confluence of the sewing ducts and urethra (see the drawing on the left), is a sensitive epicenter, that is, the place of the greatest concentration of the nerve endings. It is also a kind of excitation counter, which counts the number of nerve impulses received from the genital organs (sensations) during their stimulation. After this counter fills a certain amount of impulses and reaches the necessary degree of excitement, it gives the command to the central nervous system for an orgasm and ejaculation. Many scientists believe that it is the seminal tubercle who is the culprit and switch of those dizzyingly pleasant sensations during the orgasm that the man experiences.
The role of prostate during ejaculation. And now we will analyze how the prostate participates in the process of ejaculation. In the pre -cornering sensations, sperm from the testicles begins to rise up to the seed bubbles, where it is enriched with fructose and other nutrients. The muscles of the pelvis begin to contract, and with them the ducts and prostate begin to contract, which at that moment begins to work as a pump, pumping sperm through itself and enriching it at the same time with its juice. From the seed ducts, sperm enters the urethra, through which it goes to the head of the penis, and from there eruples out. This mechanism is described in more detail in the article how a man ends – the mechanism of ejaculation.
Prostate orgasm-2nd type of male orgasm
Everything that was said about the prostate is above important, but that’s not all. Many men, having learned about 17 types of female orgasm, begin to grieve about injustice in relation to the male sex, which is available only one, as they think, the type of orgasm. But mother nature is wise and loves harmony and balance in everything. She simply could not deprive some, giving all the cream to others – this is outside her rules. Therefore, for example, as opposed to points G in women, nature provided for the male version of this point, but only in the male body. Western experts call this point the point “p” from the word “prostate”. Yes, yes, yes – the prostate is this point, the stimulation of which can bring men to completely new and very strong orgasms. Read more about this in the article of the prostate orgasm. You will see that a man can experience a prostate orgasm and that this orgasm is completely different – he is much stronger. All these facts will once again prove about the extremely important role of the prostate gland in receiving a man of sexual pleasure.
The prostate is a pearl of the genitourinary system of a man, which plays a crucial role in its reproductive function. Not only the sexual health of a man depends on her health, but also health in general. In addition to all this, the prostate is the heart of male orgasms, allowing a man to experience those dizzying sensations during orgasm.