How to shave a scrotum correctly?.
Men are increasingly paying attention to an intimate haircut. And if you want to achieve smoothness, you need a razor. How to shave the scrotum correctly so that there is no irritation? Simple tips for hair removal to a man.
Why shave intimate zones to a man
There is no need to remove excess hair in the groin, this is just a tribute to fashion. And this action is attributed to some advantages that this gives a man. Many of them are invented, but people believe in them.
- Hygiene. Hairs absorb smells. Removing them, the smell of sweat will be felt less clearly. Less time will go to water procedures.
- Aesthetics. A smooth body is considered beautiful, and women are delighted precisely from this state. This is not always the case, but thousands of people believe in it.
- Lengthening of the penis. Hair hides part of the penis, it looks longer after haircut or shaving.
- Convenience for oral sex. The girl does not have to spit out the hairs in the process, she is not distracted from the process.
Does this benefit the man? Everyone decides for himself. But the procedure takes time, and after it there are a number of unpleasant sensations that constantly nervous.
How to shave the scrotum correctly
Shaving genitals is customary in two poses: sitting and standing. It is more convenient to do this in the bathroom to wash off the hairs from a machine under running water.
The optimal hair length for shaving is 3-5 mm. If they are longer, they can be cut with ordinary scissors. A trimmer is also suitable, but it is not necessary to achieve evenness.
Begin to remove hair from the inguinal region. To do this, spread their legs widely. In the position of standing your leg, you can put on the side of the bath or the toilet to get the best access. In this case, the member is pushed to the right or left.
For shaving, a special cream or foam is used. To do this “on dry” is prohibited, there will be severe irritation. If there are no special tools, use soap, create a foam yourself, and do not forget to update it.
You need to shave on even skin, for this it is slightly pulled. One hand forms a flat surface, the second draws on it with a razor. Sites should not be large, there is enough area of 2-4 square centimeters..
Movements are performed by hair growth. It removes the hair, but does not make the surface absolutely smooth. Most men are such a result. But if you need an ideal smooth surface, then the second time pass the skin against hair growth so that there are not even small “hemps”.
After each touching razor skin, the machine must be washed to remove the already cut hairs. There are many of them, they are quite tough. It is necessary to clean the razor many times.
After shaving, the skin is washed with soap to remove the remaining hair and foam. And apply a remedy after shaving, which helps prevent irritation.
Will there be irritation after shaving
The skin in the groin in men is different. For example, on the pubis it is more dense than on the scrotum. And it is in the groin that traces of irritation can appear. This is either light redness or small abscesses. The former arise due to damage to a razor surface. Abscesses due to growing hair.
On the scrotum, the skin is very thin, like around the anus, there the hairs never grow. But the cuts from the razor can be, and they heal for several days.
What feelings will be after shaving? After the first experience, everything will be itching. Itching will last from 2 to 7 days. Growing hair will cause and tingling. After the second or third, the intensity of these sensations shakes up. With regular hair removal, addiction to such skin reactions will occur.
Alternative methods of hair removal on the body
A man to remove hair on the body can not only be razor. There are other ways. Each of them has its drawbacks and pluses.
- Shugaring or waxing. The hairs are removed with the root using a special composition. Techniques are similar, give a result for 2-3 weeks. After them, the hairs become much thinner. The procedures are not very pleasant, but tolerant. Beauty salons with similar services are in every city.
- Laser hair removal. Hair removal for several years. 6-10 procedures clean the hair in a certain area for 3-5 years. They just stop growing. Especially effective in people with dark hair. Can be performed both on genitals and on the face.
- ElectroePilation. Each hair is removed using current. In one procedure, you can process a small zone. To remove all the hair on the scrotum, you will need to go to the master many times. But the effect is very long, the hair no longer appears.
- A haircut. With the help of scissors or trimmer, the lawn can be trimmed, leaving a length of 1-3 mm. The hair will not interfere, but there will be no irritation.
Before salon procedures, talk with the master. Not everyone will take up such a delicate zone.
How can you not remove the hair in the groin
Use a depilation cream for a men’s scrotum is prohibited. It causes burns, then treatment is long and painful. The cream is designed for more rough skin.
The cream can be used in the groin, at the place of connection of the torso and legs. If you need to remove the hair “under the swimming trunks”, let’s say the cream. But you should not apply it to the penis and scrotum.
Hair removal in the bikini zone in a man is becoming more and more popular. Try different ways to everyone to understand what a woman is experiencing, getting rid of excess vegetation on the body.